We have options to fit busy lifestyles where we provide a full, “Garden Service”, along with a gardening education. There are up to 3 seasonal replants per year included with the Garden Service to keep a continuous variety of vegetables.
We also have an option for, “Do It Yourself”, gardeners where we plant a seasonal selection of vegetables for you and you take care of the garden throughout the season.
What yield of vegetables do you need?
- Household 1-2 ppl. = 1, 2’x8’ Garden
- Household 3-6 ppl. = 2, 2’x8’ Garden, Or 1, 4’x8’ Garden
Many choose to have a second or third garden to yield a continuous supply of vegetables throughout the season.
Requirements: All you need is level ground that with room for a 2′ x 8′ garden that gets 6 or more hours of sunlight each day and a water spigot to hook up the hose. Your elevated garden will thrive inside a screen enclosure where it is shielded from many harmful pests such as squirrels, raccoons, and birds. My Nona’s Garden can also be placed out in the yard.
Upon purchase, we will assist you in selecting your garden vegetables and schedule delivery.
Our Current Service and Delivery Areas are: Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties
If we do not currently provide garden service your area, fill out a service request on our Home Page, and we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss delivery options. We are expanding our service and delivery area all the time based on your requests.
- 2’x8’ Elevated Cedar Garden with aluminum corners
- Self-Watering System with timer and rain sensor
- Garden liner
- Cedar Protective Coating
- 25’ Garden Hose
- Optional Add-On:
- 4’x8’ bolt on Trellis
- Protective Garden Cover
- All Garden beds are made with food grade materials
- Cedar with aluminum corners and imported fabric liner
- 96″ L x 24″ W x 29″ H
- Holds approx. 13 cubic feet (329 dry quarts) of container mix
Standard Garden Service Includes:
- 3 Seasonal Vegetable Garden Plantings:
- Garden Designed and Planted
- Starter Vegetable Plants and Seeds – Organically grown, non-GMO vegetables for the season
- Organic Potting Mix, Compost, and Fertilized
- Fertilize, Prune and Harvest vegetables
- Client Education